Join two nationally recognized business leaders within the retina community as they provide key considerations on how an office can prepare for new GA treatments. Topics will include:
- Overview of GA
- Workflow strategies
- Information on billing and coding
- Examples of claims based on different scenarios
Sponsored by: Eyenuk In this webinar, learn how the new EyeArt® Autonomous AI system is transforming the management of Diabetic Retinopathy (DR): Detection of More than Mild and Vision Threatening DR with the EyeArt Autonomous AI System Results from the EyeArt System Prospective, Multi-Center Pivotal Clinical Trial A University Health System's Vision in Using AI Technology to Manage Screening and Treatment of DR and Other Eye DiseasesView More
Sponsored by: Alcon, Bruder, Oculus, and Science Based Health
Let's discuss the essential role of the ophthalmic technician in dry eye disease (DED) diagnosis and management. Highlights include:
- Who teaches the technician the ins and outs of DED?
- Where is the line between education provided by the technician and education provided by the physician?
- Can technicians gather data and provide analytics on pull-through of premium DED services as well as patient conversion?